Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi everyone! This is going to be a quick post!
I am redoing our master bedroom and it has taken me about 6 months to figure out just what I wanted to do with it. The major thing is that I wanted to use a neutral color on the walls since it is a rental. We currently have a burgundy thing going on with white walls and mismatched furniture. I am not going to show a picture until I have an after picture to show! :)

I seem to be gravitating towards light and bright things in our house now. Two big things that can help achieve that is paint and drapes. Anyways, I wanted to show you my two inspiration bedrooms that really show what I am going for.


So I love things about both of these rooms! I'm not going to do the purple bench but I am doing a purple blanket like the second one. I just prefer the paint and sheet colors from the first one. I guess the second one really only shows the blanket and black furniture while the first one show pretty much everything else that I want.

Let me know what you think! I will have an before and after as soon as I get it all done!

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment